Monday 14 April 2014

Reflection on presentation

I feel that it was beneficial for me to have a chance to present in this course. It is not really about given a chance to improve, but its more about given a chance to present. As Brad had said, NUS students were not given many opportunity to present throughout the years of studies. By having this chance to present, it will let us gauge how much we need to improve and most importantly, how can we improve by learning from our better classmates. The comments and questions asked after all those presentation was very critical and beneficial to both the presenters and the listeners. As a person sitting down listening to the rest of my classmates commenting on the presenter, I will assess all the beneficial comments for myself.

Overall, i feel that we should have more of this kind of presentation because I'm sure that I had benefited from it.

1 comment: